Reporting to the Management in HQ, you will monitor all elements of risk and exposures related to commercial activity. Provide traders with risk assessments and analysis which highlight their exposure, optionality and P&L to assist them in making right commercial decisions. You will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of core P&L data to increase accuracy and timeliness of the daily trading results.
- Daily derivatives position monitoring, broker report reconciliation and hedge reporting to Traders, Head Office Planning Team and Management. Analyse exposure and MTM profit / loss on physical & derivative portfolios
- Update and maintain an accurate Position Summary daily for the relevant derivatives trades executed by the Trading team. Monitor data integrity and accuracy of the position summary by ensuring the deal economics of each deal is timely and correctly reflected.
- Produce daily PNL report on all physical books and making commentary for Management and Traders to explain the change in the trading profit and loss due to market changes/change in estimated / actual economics for each deal.
- Monthly PNL reconciliation with Accounting team justifying and explaining the difference in PNL
- Physical Pricing monitoring with timely update to Traders and relevant departments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience in commodities trading environment
- Proficient in Excel