You will provide office and administrative support to the Singapore office to ensure effectiveness of daily functioning and support other departments with team administration duties.
- Handle office management duties such as reception, co-ordinate local and international courier deliveries, answering and directing phone calls, greeting visitors, ordering pantry and stationary supplies.
- Manage corporate invoices, credit cards and expenses claims processing and payments
- Manage corporate travel arrangements
- Organize, arrange and coordinate office meetings
Be involved in facilities management support that includes:
- Liaise with building management for office facilities management related matters (e.g. building fire drills exercise, building season parking).
- Review contracts with external service providers and office suppliers (e.g. Global Business Travel agents, office cleaning & maintenance services and office suppliers) to ensure good service quality of vendors.
Provide administration support to other departments:
- Maintain the general filing system for both paper and electronic documents and file all correspondences for the business units
- Maintain and update organisational charts and ones required from a legal/tax perspective.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
Assist to organize corporate & social events
- Provide HR administrative support as and when assigned.
- Diploma with at least 5-8 years relevant experience in a general administrative/ similar role
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with virtual meeting tools
- A self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English